Making Membership easy for you!
2017-18 Membership Theme: Create a Buzz. Bee a Part of PTA!
PTA goes to bat for every child, building strong foundations for them to grow and thrive at home, at school and in the community. That’s why Kansas PTA is here to help you round all the bases to run a successful PTA unit at your school. Hit a home run with PTA this year!
Remember, PTA members come from many places... parents and other family members, teachers, staff, community members and businesses are waiting to help support your PTA! Our membership form makes signing them up easy!
Plus, you can use one of the stock ads in your newsletter and other communications to boost awareness of the theme and engage families to join PTA!
* KS PTA Membership Roster Form - Due monthly to KS PTA Office
KANSAS PTA HONORARY LIFE MEMBERSHIP
Are you honoring someone special with the Lifetime Membership Award?
Honorary Life Membership in Kansas PTA may be conferred on a deserving person for distinguished service to or on behalf of children and youth. Any parent-teacher division, (local unit, council, or district) or an individual PTA member may honor individuals in this significant way. The recipient need not be a member of a PTA. The presentation of an Honorary Life Membership is a special occasion and may be made at any time. It is especially appropriate to make the presentation a highlight of PTA Founders Day program, the closing meeting of the PTA year, a district meeting or at the annual state convention.
When you present an Honorary Life Membership, you honor someone who has made a significant contribution to the welfare of children and youth. You also invest in the lives of numerous young people across the state who borrow from these funds to help pay for their education beyond the high school level. Funds received from Life Memberships go into the Kansas Future-Teacher Scholarship Fund established by the Kansas Congress of Parents and Teachers in 1929 and the Teacher-Graduate Study in Education Fund. To present an Honorary Life Membership, complete the application form below.
Please allow two weeks for processing and delivery.
Save Money with Member Benefits Providers
National PTA teams up with businesses committed to supporting PTA’s mission of serving all children by offering our members special discounts, fundraising opportunities and other unique deals: click here for more info.
PTA Mission & Values & Why Your School Parents will Want to Join.
PTA Mission: The overall purpose of PTA
“To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.”
PTA Values: What PTA stands for...
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.